When you become a member of the #Nuclear Against Racism initiative by taking the pledge, you will receive exclusive access to the members-only portal which includes the following:
A forum for individuals and organizations to:
• Share and utilize resources.
• Share events or other industry learning opportunities.
• Discuss the development of specific goals and targets around diversification industry wide and antiracism acton.
• Discuss mentorship, scholarship and tutoring opportunities to influence students towards the nuclear industry.
• Share experiences about what has and hasn't work for your organization.
Access to special events/training with a focus on Anti-Racism, Diversity & Inclusion, & Unconscious Bias Training
Members will also receive a monthly newsletter from #Nuclear Against Racism with the following:
• Monthly Anti-racism checklist/action List (resources, important dates, what you can do as an organization or individual).
• Spotlight on the antiracism work that is happening in the nuclear industry.
• Spotlight on not-for-profit/charitable organizations with a focus on anti-racism that members are encouraged to support.
• Information about upcoming special events and training.